If you are Looking for the Best Wireless Mouse Under 300, then it is a perfect page for you because here I have selected & listed 4 wireless mice that you can buy under 300 Rupees/ near 300 rupees from amazon or from Flipkart.
A computer is nothing without a mouse. Two types of mouse available, wired and wireless and a variety of wireless mice, are available in the market. Still, it is somewhat difficult to select the best wireless mouse, so if you are looking for the best wireless mouse under 300 Rupees/near/close to 300-400 rupees, a list of the best 4 wireless mice is provided. A buying guide is also provided here. You can check buying guide also before purchasing any mouse. Buying guide gives you all the needed information regarding wireless mice for selecting and purchasing a good mouse.
How to select the best wireless mouse – Buying guide
- What you need— A Wireless Gaming Mouse or A travel/normal mouse): If you need a wireless gaming mouse, you should go for that mouse that has more DPI and extra buttons which can be programmable. If you need a normal mouse, you can buy any wireless mouse as per your choice.
- Design: Design is the most important thing you should consider.
- Check mouse available in how many colours.
- Check warranty: How much is the warranty on that particular wireless mouse. Buy that wireless mouse which has more warranty on it. In Mouse here, the warranty tells us about the life of that particular mouse.
- Check Brand: (As per me) Top brands in mouse are Logitech, Lenovo, Dell, HP, etc., and other small brands are also good. Well, qualities matter, not the brand. Buy a mouse of any brand that works long last and having more warranty on it.
- Check Supported OS: On which type of operating system, that particular mouse works. Must check it before buying.
- Check button click life: Somewhere, you will get information about Click life, or somewhere you will not. A company that offers a 3-year warranty usually does not mention click life, but if it is mentioned, you can also check the details about the click life of the buttons and compare them to your chosen mouse. Always select that mouse that has more click life and warranty.
- Check Scroll Wheel quality: If any company offering a mouse with a 3-year warranty, it is understood that button life and scroll wheel quality are good. Apart from this must check (scroll wheel quality-smooth or not) before purchasing, you can check on videos/reviews or on this site.
- Check button sound and Scroll Wheel sound: You can take any mouse if the click/scroll wheel sound does not matter for you but if you need minimal sound mouse must check this before purchasing. Well, the minimal sound mice are good. In my case, if I will have to purchase then — I will buy a minimal sound mouse rather than a noisy mouse.
- Check – is that wireless mouse comfortable or not, also get information about the size of that particular wireless mouse.
- Check Which Technology used (Optical or Laser): Optical mouse is cheaper than a laser mouse, Optical mouse doesn’t work well on a transparent surface, but a laser mouse work on any surface, an Optical mouse is more accurate than a laser mouse, that’s why we use optical mouse for gaming, or even almost every user uses an optical mouse because they are easily available at a low price also.
- Check – Wireless mouse has USB RF or Bluetooth technology: Wireless mouse comes with two technologies, first is USB RF (RF= Radio Frequency) and second is Bluetooth technology, USB RF have less latency (Delay in the communication) than Bluetooth technology, that why RF USB wireless mouse is better than Bluetooth wireless mouse, but if by chance USB RF(Receiver) gets lost, you can’t use that wireless mouse (you have to Buy Unifying Receiver but first check is your mouse is supported by Unifying Receiver or not, The price of a Unifying Receiver is high, so at the cost of a Unifying Receiver, you can get another new mouse. That means buying a Unifying Receiver makes no sense. In the case of Bluetooth, there is no need for a USB receiver, just connect the mouse to your PC Bluetooth and use it. So, for the home/office user, buy a USB RF mouse, and for traveling purposes buy a Bluetooth technology wireless mouse.
- Check Max Wireless range: Mostly wireless mice are made with a range of 10 Meters, which is good.
- Check battery: First check how much and which type of battery is required for the particular mouse, A single or double battery, buy those mice which come with a single battery. Double battery consumes more power, and you have to buy 2 batteries every time when you have to replace the battery. So, the first choice is – Take a mouse that comes with a single battery. Mostly wireless mouse comes with an AA battery. Any type of battery is good.
- Check- is that mouse rechargeable or not: Well Under the 500 rupees budget, you will get only a non-rechargeable mouse, but if you are getting a rechargeable battery with the mouse then take it.
- Check battery is free from the company side or not – It is good if the battery is free from the company side.
- Check Battery life (Need to change the battery after): Must check what is the battery life of that particular mouse, battery life tells us — after how many days/months need to replace the battery.
- Check Battery indicator: If any mice come with a battery indicator, that is very good, by using this you can check the status of the battery and you can change the battery if it gets low.
- Check ON/OFF switch: First check – is there any technology of battery saver or is there any ON/OFF switch given or not. ON/OFF switch should be necessary for switching ON/OFF mouse + if any mouse comes with ON/OFF switch with battery saver technology then it is also perfect.
- Check is there any feature to store a USB receiver inside the mouse: in an RF USB wireless mouse, Therefore, the chances of this little USB receiver getting lost are high. So, the company provides a feature to store an RF USB receiver inside the mouse. If your selected mouse has this feature, then it is very good.
- Check Build quality.
- Check DPI (Dots per inch): (you may have seen on the box of a mouse – 800/1000/1600/1200 DPI, etc. but what is it) DPI is a measurement of how sensitive a mouse is. A mouse with a higher DPI setting detects and reacts more to smaller movements. Higher DPI Is Not Always Better. If you need a mouse for normal use, not for gaming, you can choose a mouse with 800 DPI to 2000 DPI because if you choose a mouse that has a 3000 DPI setting and when you move your cursor, that will fly all the way across the screen when you move your mouse a little bit, so for normal use select any mouse that comes with 800 DPI to 2000 DPI and if you need a mouse for gaming, A higher DPI mouse works very effectively.
- Check is there any button for Adjusting DPI levels: In some mouse, you will get fixed DPI (like 800DPI) of any Value. you will not get an extra button on the mouse for DPI changing if that particular mouse comes with 1 DPI setting). Now in some mouse, you will get more than 1 DPI levels (like this – 800/1200/1600 DPI), here these 3 DPI levels can be adjusted as per the use by simply pressing the DPI button on the mouse (A button is provided in mouse (which has more than 1 DPI setting) for adjusting DPI levels). By using the DPI button, you can adjust DPI settings as per your need. For example – if any mouse comes with these DPI levels – (800/1200/1600 DPI) and if you have to play a game, you can press 3 times for switching to the 1600 DPI setting, so that, the mouse gives better sensitivity in the game.
List of Top 4 Best Wireless Mouse under 300/close-near to 300-400
This List made after complete research (everywhere)
1.Portronics Toad 12 Wireless Optical Mouse
2.Portronics POR-016 Toad 11 Wireless Optical mouse
3.Zebronics Dash Wireless Optical Mouse
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can someone tell me how to charge this mouse?
In this list, here, no wireless mouse is rechargeable; you have to replace the battery once battery life ended.
Q. Does this all-mouse work on glass?
No, the optical mouse does not work on glass. Any Optical Mouse only works on an opaque surface. So, the glass is a transparent surface, so it will not work on glass. If you want to use it on glass, just put a mousepad on the glass and use the mouse. Apart from this, if you want to use only and only on glass, then buy a laser mouse that also works on the glass surface (transparent surface.)
Q. From this list, which mouse has very less click sound?
All mouse has about same click sound.
Q. Which brand is best in wireless mice??
As per me – Logitech. This company provides the best quality products.
Q. From this list, which Mice have a very long battery life?
About all mouse has same battery life, Battery life of all these mice is good as per the price. Well, battery life totally depends on your use.
We listed the 3 best wireless mice under 300 rupees, You can purchase any mouse, as per your choice and budget which are on our list. Must check buying guide (available in short) before purchasing. Buying guide gives you all the needed information regarding wireless mice for selecting and purchasing a good wireless mouse. We will keep updating this list from time to time. If you have any questions, you can comment below.